Hours and Admission
The Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm. The Museum is closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day holidays.
During the Summer months, from May through October, the museum is open each day from 10am-5pm, including Mondays.
- Admission to the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture is $7 for New Mexico residents and $12 for non-residents.
- Guided or self-guided options are available for tour groups.
- Schedule your FREE guided school group visit by contacting our education department.
- Children 16 and under are always admitted FREE.
- The first Sunday of each month is FREE for New Mexico residents with ID.
- Wednesdays are FREE for New Mexico resident seniors with ID.
- Museum members are always admitted FREE.
To become a member join the Museum of New Foundation. Membership to the museum allows the Museum of New Mexico Foundation to allocate vital resources to the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, Museum of International Folk Art, New Mexico Museum of Art, New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors and six historic monuments. Membership support enables these cultural institutions to present a variety of world-class exhibitions, public programs and other cultural offerings to you and the more than 335,000 visitors each year. With one membership, you receive benefits to all four museums and six monuments for one year including unlimited, free admission; ten percent shops discount in-store and at newmexicocreates.org and worldfolkart.org; subscription to El Palacio magazine; invitations to members-only events and more. To learn more or to join click here: http://www.museumfoundation.org/membership